Tom Crews

Certified Public Accountant



By not knowing all of the deductions available to them, people often pay more taxes than required. We want our clients to pay the lowest tax allowable.

Whether it be in Business Entity Selection, Asset Purchase and Exchanges, or any other issue, we provide guidance year-round for both businesses and individuals.

Our Tax Services Offered

  • Federal Income Tax returns (Individual and Corporate)
  • State income tax returns
  • Entity Selection
  • Appropriate tax records(May be Maintained for small fee)
  • Tax Planning/Consulting
  • W-2 Preparations and Filing
  • Tax Compliance
  • Maximizing Deductions
  • Tax Problems/Representation
  • Payroll Tax Issues

We pride ourselves on quick turnaround, however, we can file extensions for both State and Federal when required.

We stand by our Tax preparation and can represent you before the IRS.


Please review the list below for typical items to bring with you for our meeting.


For Individuals and Sole Proprietors

  • Social Security numbers and dates of birth for you, your spouse, your dependents
  • Copies of last year’s tax return for you and your spouse (helpful, but not required)
  • Bank account number and routing number, if depositing your refund directly into your account
  • W-2 forms for you and your spouse
  • 1099-C forms for cancellation of debt
  • 1099-G forms for unemployment income, or state or local tax refunds
  • 1099-MISC forms for you and your spouse (for any independent contractor work)
  • 1099-R, Form 8606 for payments/distributions from IRAs or retirement plans
  • 1099-S forms for income from sale of a property
  • 1099-INT, -DIV, -B, or K-1s for investment or interest income
  • SSA-1099 for Social Security benefits received
  • Alimony received
  • Business or farming income - profit/loss statement, capital equipment information
  • Rental property income and expenses: profit/loss statement, suspended loss information
  • Prior year installment sale information - Forms 6252, principal and interest collected during the year, SSN and address for payer
  • Miscellaneous income: jury duty, gambling winnings, Medical Savings Account, scholarships, etc.

For Partnerships, S-Corps, and C-Corp

  • Copy of Last Two Years Returns
  • Trial Balance for Last Two Years
  • Capital Paid
  • Fixed Assets Purchased
  • Charitable Contributions
  • Meals and Entertainment
  • Bad Debt
  • Anything else you would to have reviewed


  • Last Year Returns
  • Call to Discuss details